I am looking for places to get feedback on written and half-written

RobsTea

Sep 28, 2008
works - non-fiction - political etc? Just general big ideas. I don't really want to lose ownership. What I'm talking about is like peer review - they're interesting ideas. Is there anywhere, especially anywhere that will allow me to
Topics include (just for example)
Soft economic theory (as in not maths but maybe economic ethics for example)
Education reform
Will, action, discipline
Psychology of social action/social convention
Life, sex/reproduction, and death
Legal system reform (i.e. drug harm reduction/framed as public health policy)

I'm looking less for critique on writing, more for critique on ideas. I want them to spread, but don't want people to not be able to say, "hey, that idea originally came from this Rob guy" in case anything takes off.
If anyone's aware of any list of appropriate places to post rough ideas/mini-treatises on various subjects, please let me know.
Bonus for anything with RSS feeds or trackbacks for specific comments, or even e-mail replies I guess.

This isn't for school or anything, this is a personal project that I've pursued for years.

Also, uh, blogging sites if anyone has any recommendations. (I do have some really funny fiction in that it is soooo off the wall and short it can be hilarious, but I don't want it attached to my name because it's mostly funny for being atrocious.)
And suggestions for getting people to read. Basically, I'm new to wanting an audience and out of touch with where to go to soft publish anything I want people to read, and encourage people to read it so that I can see where the flaws and counter arguments are.
Thanks in advance!

Back