Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i deal with becoming a lesbian?

Recently in the past month or two, i've realized that I think im lesbian. I always knew I was bisexual, and so did my boyfriend of 2 years. Once i've realized that I think im lesbian, I told him. We've been apart for about a month now. While I still want to be his friend and I still love him, I know that we can no longer be together. He says its Ok to pursue this girl I've just started seeing to see if thats the road I want to take. I understand that it hurts him, when he sees her and I together and everytime I come home from spending time with her, it turns into a ginormous fight! He thinks it doesnt hurt me like it hurts him. But the truth is, is that Im extremely confused, and it does hurt me what Im going through. I try to be strong and put on a happy face. since this is all going on, he's been laying the charm on super thick, trying to get me to change my mind. and when I bring it to his attention, he denies it and continues to tell me "you need to find out if this is what you really want. I want you to be happy". But he doesnt let me!! So now, its making me confused!!! I've never been in this situation. NEVER in my life did I ever think that I would want a relationship with a woman. so this is new to me. I guess I want to know, how do I handle these new feelings, and how can I TRY and make him see that I need to do this and find out if this is who I am without hurting him?? I wont know unless I try. I dont want to hurt him in any way, but I dont want to not try because then i'll be hurt and lying to myself of who I really am. I need help. Please. how does he learn to deal? if he loves me, he'd understand and back off a bit if he wants me to be happy. I cant stand seeing him hurt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lady,Please follow your heart,Your heart will never lie to you,You can never go wrong being a lesbian,Its in your heart and never let it go.Stand up,Look at your self,And say AM A LESBIAN,And then except it i your heart.And always follow your heart.

Junior Member favoritecolorblue's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like hes not a good supporter of how u r at the moment tell him tht he needs to b just a friend or try and hook him up with a girl so he wont bother u