what does this means--is he interested?

chungicy

Oct 6, 2010
I met this guy today during lunch at school. It was day I felt just eating lunch alone without the noise of the lunchroom, I was sitting on a bench playing with my phone when this guy came up asking for the time He asked to sit down he didn't want to walk around waiting for his next class. He started asking me questions, where I'm from, program I taking...etc... He asked what kinds of movies i like to watch, I asked where I live and he said live close by me but a little farther. He said if u not doing anything this weekend i can take u out. Since it was the long weekend, no school on monday. I told him I was available only on friday. He asked if i'm busy that morning if not then he will call me. He said he didn't have his phone so i took his. he went into his bag and pulled out a pen and paper. He said i can get my number the old fashion way. So he wrote my number on paper. I offered him a gum since I was having one too. I said to him i need to get more gum and he replied i'll buy you some when i take you out.
Does this means he interested? Today is Wednesday, he said he will call friday morning. Will he cal or not??

Back