properly ? Is it okay if i go to a rehab for a Year ? I used to take cannabis for 5 years and took medicines and was out of it. Later after a year i got into alcoholism and i was rehab again after one and half years. Came out clean without smoking and drinking. But then because of some reason i started it again and now after 3 years i found a doctor in my own country who is doing a research in substance addiction and i contacted him and he says that i will have to go in for a year to be out clean with a good mind and a kind of personality that will never get me addicted back to it (I'm not sure how to say it) but counselling will be provided inside the rehab i can meet my family once a month and i have a recreation centre with a gym and games and people to interact with. But the fee is quite high. I do not care about that though, but i just want suggestions. Do you think he is just making money or really trying to help me up. The doctors name is Mr. Yusuf Merchant. But honestly i drink a lot and i smoke too much ( 2packs a day). I do not know what to do. I stay in india confused. I also have a recording engineers career to look after. I will lose my job my friends, Obviously i can make new ones but i love them. i am not sure. Please guide me, Anyone. Thank You. =)