Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is the iphone 4 coming to tmobile or verizon?

Im getting a new phone and i want to get an iphone. but i dont know if tmobile or verizon is getting them like the rumors say. because i dont want to wait till january for nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i actually just got a new phone and my dad was talking about them ever getting the iphone 4 in to the store and i think he said that t mobile is the next people to get the iphone 4!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like T-Mobile has a better chance of conforming to Apple's stipulations than Verizon. As far as any changes to allow other U.S. carriers to offer the iPhone by January, I would say the rumors aren't strong enough to suggest that. Also, consider that when Apple made an agreement to sign with AT&T in 2007, the contract was for 5 years. I'm sure Apple could sign with other carriers if AT&T made significant changes to break that exclusive contract, but there is no hard evidence of that. My sister has been waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon for over a year now. Yes, there's been rumors, but Verizon seems to want more control than Apple is willing to give up. AT&T is becoming a stronger company and has almost as many customers as Verizon, having 92 million, while AT&T has 90 million. In my opinion, Verizon made a big mistake turning Apple down and apparently is going to continue to give up market share to AT&T. I was hoping that Apple would start their own carrier. Sprint has about half that and T-Mobile at least 10 million less than Sprint.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Verizon is definitely not getting an iphone. THere are a few reasons for this, including the fact that they use different technology, and Steve Jobs and Verizon are not exactly friendly. Tmobile might get an iphone deal in the future, but if they do, the first one they get is rumored to be the 3Gs, not the 4, and it isnt going to happen before the end of the year.