<3 ?!!!?Do you like my story idea?!!!? 10 points!!!? <3?

ScarlettFiz

Oct 5, 2010
Hi all,

I'm thinking of writing a story (just for a hobby) about Doppelgangers. (I don't mind criticism!)

Scarlett Fitzgerald is fourteen years old, and works in the local bar each weekend for spare cash. Her older brother, Adam, was supposed to pick her up but he didn't arrive, so she is on her way out when she is confronted by some drunks who try to kidnap her. She locks herself in the bar's bathroom and whilst looking in the mirror, she sees her reflection doing certain things differently. She puts her finger up to the mirror and feels heat and texture behind the mirror instead of the cold, hard metal she should feel.

She faints a few minutes later, and wakes up in a garden of Bluebells that seem to mutter about her when she walks past. She eventually finds a large clump of them that wrap around her arms like vines, and pull her underneath the ground where she finds a picture of herself crying and moving, telling her to run away. They talk for a little longer, and the picture version of her tells her that her brother was just here looking for her, and tells her to go in the same direction as he did. She walks for a while, then comes across her brother's unconscious body. Within the same minute, a mirror appears behind her, and a Doppelganger grabs her from behind and pulls her through the mirror.

This is as far as I've gotten, please tell me if you have any suggestions or advice, it would really help.

It's just the basic plot line.

Thanks

~Scarlett Fiz

P.S I have no idea what to call it so anything on that would help as well. <3

P.P.S My real names not Scarlett, BTW. <3

Back