You know I Love my ex to death, and my ex even gave me a second chance. Like I know he did A LOT of things to make me argue, but I did fight with him so much. I called him names, and insulted his education just because he said private school kids are snobs. Which really offended me, I mean I called his friends lame because he hung out with them SO much. Now we haven't been together for a month I realize what an ass I was, and I can't help but think it's my fault. Yeah he lied to me about a few important matters, just so I wouldn't get mad. He lied about his past, and sometimes I felt like he just didn't care how I felt. I was a bit clingy, I just wish he would give me a second chance. To show him I still care and that I am really sorry, that I now realize what I did. I feel just awful, and I know I should move on. But it's so hard, because I feel like I messed up a great opportunity to being with a great guy. He doesn't want to talk or see him at all, and we even go to the same college. He hates me :'(. He knows how much I did Love him, and I even sent him roses, I called him, talked to his parents, and thanking them for being so kind to me. I've tried so hard and he knows how upset I am about it.

Last argument was about me talking to 2 other people who i'm just friends with, he flipped out. He wanted to know why they were talking to me, I don't know what the deal was with that? At the same time I was trying to tell him how upset I was, he didn't care he just wanted to know about those guys talking to me.

So I got upset and deleted him off Facebook, yes I know that was EXTREMELY immature of me to do. He said it hurt his feelings, and that he didn't want to speak to me again. He tells everyone he can't stand me, and here I've been crying day after day trying to talk to him. I did Love him, and now he's gone. I keep blaming myself, what should I do :'(. Please help me.