Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what is the future will look like and how future technologies will improve?

we humans are the cleverst animals in the world we built everything like cars houses robots

and what do you think the future will look like will the future look like from the movie...... demolition man or i robot from the will smith film...... or babylon a.d. where vin diesel saves that girl which had viruses init and brings her to america in future...... or the 6th day movie which arnold schwagnegger played in

if you look closely i think the future going to look like from the movie demolition man because there's lots of good things like flying cars and eco friendly cities..... no more global warming and no more disesases talking house and talking cars and i think human cloning will be everyday stuff when somebody dies in the future world....... and i think theyre gonna giant space ships
    from star trek and stargates.... and every country that are poor now i think.... all countries will be rich in the future and every nations will be really powerful that will fight wars and terroist of the future

and i think future technologies will be very cool and so as the weapons

what do you think about my questions and the future

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well for me this is the future. I recall how in the 1960s there were glowing predictions of the future after 2001. And as I watched the live coverage of the Apollo missions it seemed as if we were on the way to that great future. How disappointed I am now at how little difference there is between 1960 and 2010. Compare that to the difference between 1910 and 1960. What happened, did progress end in 1970?