Which smartphone should i buy?

ThomasLaw

Oct 4, 2010
I realize there must be thousands of topics on this one question. However i decided to create a question because for the past month i have been researching phones and i still don't know which one to buy.
Now, i have narrowed it down to either:
- HTC Desire
- Samsung Galaxy Portal (or Spica)
- Sony Ericsson X10
- Samsung Galaxy S

I would automatically get either the S or the X10, but they are much more expensive.

thanks.
I cannot get the Iphone as it is too expensive, otherwise, believe me i would. I just found a deal for the Sony Ericsson X10 at £30/month for 2 years, unlimited texts, 600minutes and 500MB internet. should i get it?

I would'nt touch the xperia x10 with a barge poll, I hated it. I recommend the HTC Desire or Samsung Galaxy s i9000.
The X10 runs old Android software which makes it slow and means it doesnt support many of the features of the updated android os such as wifi teetering, full flash and much more.
I would recommend looking at the new Desire HD or Motorola Milestone both very good phones running Andriod.
Feel free to flick through my reviews:
http://www.wkdmobile.co.uk

P.s the Xperia x 10 can be picked up for £25 with the same mins/txt etc see:
http://bit.ly/adQ26t

Hope this helps and good luck

Kind Regards

Isaac

HTC Desire, you can get really cheap pay monthly contracts for less than £20 at the Carphone warehouse plus the phone is meant to be really good.

Neither! Ha! iPhone 4 all the way.

Other than the iP4, HTC Desire would be an awesome alternative.

Neither! Ha! iPhone 4 all the way.

Other than the iP4, HTC Desire would be an awesome alternative.

HTC Desire, you can get really cheap pay monthly contracts for less than £20 at the Carphone warehouse plus the phone is meant to be really good.

It depends on what you want to do with it.

The new droids like X and Incredible. are fast machines with a lot of memory. Both are good for media and games and have great cameras.

And don't be the "They are too expensive" Guy. Smartphones are basicly tablet PC's that pack a high end digital camera, Ipod, and streaming media device into one small convenient package. If thats not worth two or three hundred bucks plus two year contract to you, your out of your mind!

BTW, I agree with the previous guy. Iphone 4 all the way. A lot less hassles then I've had with droid. Plus you don't have to worry about Bloatware. Also you get direct access to Itunes which gives you pretty much every podcast out there in one convenient place that you can stream on your phone, plus "Facetime" is pretty sweet too.

It depends on what you want to do with it.

The new droids like X and Incredible. are fast machines with a lot of memory. Both are good for media and games and have great cameras.

And don't be the "They are too expensive" Guy. Smartphones are basicly tablet PC's that pack a high end digital camera, Ipod, and streaming media device into one small convenient package. If thats not worth two or three hundred bucks plus two year contract to you, your out of your mind!

BTW, I agree with the previous guy. Iphone 4 all the way. A lot less hassles then I've had with droid. Plus you don't have to worry about Bloatware. Also you get direct access to Itunes which gives you pretty much every podcast out there in one convenient place that you can stream on your phone, plus "Facetime" is pretty sweet too.

Back