Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered
    Disgusting rip off! Nearly conned my sons best friend!

Unregistered
    I Agree with you>DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY HAVE JUST RIPPED MY SON OFF AT MAIN BEACH. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING LEGAL ACTION

Unregistered
    DO NOT use this Company. They are a total SCAM. We are currently looking into action. THEY ALSO HAVE TAKEN MY SONS HARD EARNED MONEY. MAIN BEACH. WE WILL CONTINUE TO PURSUE THEM UNTIL WE GET THE REFUND. To the lady at Main Beach keep at them

Unregistered
    I moved to London with four friends this year with the working holiday club and it was a waste of money!!
    When we first arrived we were placed in a temporary hostel (which has now turned into permanent housing) assuming that in no later than a week we would be showed permanent housing that was included in the package. A week goes by and still no housing is available.. When we were eventually got to look at a house we were so shocked at the state it was in. It was disgusting! So my 8 months in London was spent living in a shared room at a "temporary" hostel, also sharing a bathroom and a kitchen. So no wonder Egoli is 100 percent booked out with TWHC... there is no other accommodation!!
    Me and friends that I traveled with were all planning on getting jobs through the package that we paid for through TWHC. All 5 of us found our own jobs! The only thing offered to us was to work with a catering company called elements. The first couple of weeks were OK but then we could never rely on getting shifts.
    This didn't just happen to me and my friends but were common complaints made from everyone living at the hostel.

Natalie Broomfield... why don't you go follow an excited/nervous traveler who is heading overseas with TWHC and you will understand the stress and disappointed the company has put many travelers.

Unregistered
    They are currently posting for a position at Main Beach. It's available for an immediate start..... i guess that's no wonder! You guys should put in a few applications just for the fun of it!

Unregistered
    Sorry to hear of your situation but I just contacted them and I couldn't agree more!!!! I was only enquiring and they were so rude couldn't even sell it to me via phone. She asked me if I was looking at other agencies and I said yes (which I wasn't) and She said out of 10 how would you most likely use us? I said Well we have only spoken for 2 mins so probably a 3. She said Well I'm going to flick you an email and the ball is in your court so if you want to sign with us then give me a call......Ah HELL No Lady!!! So I hung up. DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123