Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wtf is up with my BLACKBERRY PEARL?!?

Ok I can't download ringtones, and it erases everything off of my phone every once in a while, and when it does this no one can call me and I don't get peoples texts.Anyone else?

$lippy

I use to have the same problem. Its just a bug in the phone itself. Just upgrade the firmware, at the blackberry website and you should be fine.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is caused by the device having a low amount (or none at all) of memory. When the memory gets lower (lower than 12MB in some cases, although there is not a set number) the device will start deleting messages and/or call logs to conserve memory. You can check your available memory by going to Options > Status and checking the File Free parameter.The quickest way to free up some memory is to perform a hard reset. Remove the battery from the device (while it is still powered on) for about 30 seconds, then reinsert. Also, look at the links below for ways to maximize the memory:http://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/How_do_I_free_up_memory_on_my_device%3Fhttp://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/Why_is_my_BlackBerry_losing_its_call_logs_or_messa ge_logs%3F