iphone or pink blackberry pearl?

well iphone id say... if your under 20 and have no big job then dont get the blackberry... but if u need a planner and stuff and had a lot on ur hands then get the blackberry

i would say the i phone i have one and i love it its amazing.I always know peolpe who have the pearl and they like it but it it hard to text on.I would go with the iphone thwn u have all the cool features (even if you wont use them all like i do):) good luck decieding

blackberry, iphones are completly a fashion item... they are rubbish... jsut stick with an ipod and get any other fone, the camera on them is shite and its well annoying trying to txt(dissappointed owner of the iphone)

iPhonehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080326193910AAelZsK&pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJLxjHO8.REHLrqTq41IkqrdUI8xKiliE3w--&paid=asked&msgr_status=

well if it's only between those two, then go with the pink blackberry pearlbut if you're not definitely stuck on those two, try the pantech duo. it's another smartphone that is way better than the iphone or the pearl.

my mom has the pearl and my dad the iphone. personally the peark. its light weight and cute! the i phone doesnt hve texting abilities either.

My dad and several people i know have iPhones and i also know people who have the Blackberry Pearl. I have heard/personally discovered that the Blackberry is a better investment than the iPhone. If you are big on texting, DEFINITELY get the pearl, because the iphone's keyboard is difficult to type on even for people who have adapted to it. also, you can do just about everything you can do on the iPhone on the Pearl, and sometimes more. Plus, AT&T is definitely NOT the best wireless service. i think Verizon and Alltel are the best. and MAYBE sprint. plus if you get the pearl you can get PINK!! definite plus there. :))either one will be awesome i'm sure though

iPhone, the BB Pearl's are being phased out and the iPhone is getting new updates and programs every day. Also the BB is $30 a month for internet and the iPhone is only $20 and that includes like 250 text and visual voicemail so it will save you money in the long run....

Blackberry Pearl!!!!Try to visit this website I just came across, a lot of cool info on on blackberry pearl , hopefully may help you :http://accessory-blackberry-pearl.blogspot.com

Back