IM A GIRL!!! IM JUST USING SOMEONES ACCOUNT.

So one of my really good guy friends, msged me the other day saying that his friend msged him telling him "woah, who is _____ ?????? she is f**kin hott! HOT!!....msg her for me yeah?" sooo....yeah then his friend ended up added me & we been talking for the past few days, we planned to meet up on saturday, but he goes like "so i might come around your neighborhood on saturday, can you hang out at night?" and then i said "yeah i can" and hes like "ok, its not for sure yet if i come over there, its 50/50 but i'll let you know whats up" SOOO..i dont get it, why would he say that? does he just wanna make it seem that he isnt eager to hang out? or does he realy have to check up on it?? @@ IS HE INTERESTED???
hes been asking me about why im single, and my past relationships and such...

SO today i msged him & told him that i have plans, so he should tell me if hes coming or not, and then he told me he CANT MAKE IT . but right after he chatted me and kept on talking to me after he told me he can't make it, but then the convo kind of just died.and then he signed offf......(WTF WHY??)

..SO i DONT GET IT. Is this guy INTERESTED in me or NOT. im so freaking confuse