Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Idk...is he losing interest???? What do i do now??? (10pts)?

So one of my really good guy friends, msged me the other day saying that his friend msged him telling him "woah, who is _____ ?????? she is f**kin hott! HOT!!....msg her for me yeah?" sooo....yeah then his friend ended up added me & we been talking for the past few days, we planned to meet up on saturday, but he goes like "so i might come around your neighborhood on saturday, can you hang out at night?" and then i said "yeah i can" and hes like "ok, its not for sure yet if i come over there, its 50/50 but i'll let you know whats up" SOOO..i dont get it, why would he say that? does he just wanna make it seem that he isnt eager to hang out? or does he realy have to check up on it?? @@ IS HE INTERESTED???
    hes been asking me about why im single, and my past relationships and such...

SO today I msged him(is that okay?) and said that i might have plans, so he has to tell me if he is coming or not...and then he told me he CANT MAKE IT tonight, but right after he chatted me and still kept on talking to me after he told me he can't make it, but then the convo kind of just died.and then he signed offf......(WTF WHY??)

..SO i DONT GET IT. Is this guy INTERESTED in me or NOT. im so freaking confuse

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea. It's over. He was just infatuated with your looks, and not interested in doing anything about that in terms of trying to get to know you. Move on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    he is he just has stuff to do

Downloads
    Uploads
    He probably just wants to get with you, but there is other options. He's not like in love with you, but he probs thinks your cute and just wants to like hook up. So I would just get with him, and if he doesnt talk to you anymore after that, then hes not interested, but if he does and wants to see you more and stuff, then he is!

But its really hard to tell at this stage in the game!

+ Reply to Thread