Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ignatz

Just Curious Survey: Hypothetically speaking, there is a fire in your house, do you take the fish?

my fish died actually 3 days before my fire. haha. that actually sucked but my house is fixed now, but havnt bought a new fish

Downloads
    Uploads

Just Curious Survey: Hypothetically speaking, there is a fire in your house, do you take the fish?

Uh... no. Poor fish. I'd save them if I wouldn't definitely die trying, though.

Junior Member IlPoetaDeiGiovani's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah!Since I only have a little gallon tank rite now,, I'd get all humans out safe, and then the fishie, I'd sure do my best

Junior Member IlPoetaDeiGiovani's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'd put him in my mouth, that way we'd all be leaving together. I'm glad to hear that no goats were harmed, although I didn't realize they had evolved to breathe on the moon.

Ignatz

i get a hose an put the fire out as my wife gets the kids an pets out.

Downloads
    Uploads

Wouldn't have to. I have a smoke detector in every room except the bathroom. That way, I'll know about the fire within 30 seconds of it starting, so I can take my halon fire extinguisher (one in every other room) and put the fire out. Then the fish and my bird and cats and husband are ALL safe.

Downloads
    Uploads

I set em free by flushing em. Got too many other things to clean out before the fire truck arrives. ~~Peace~~

iL0VEBS =]

They'll be fine--keep going!

igi

YES. I don't have fish, just two aquatic turtles. I would never leave any living thing behind in a fire unless there was absolutely NO WAY to get it out without getting us both killed (and even then, I'd be tempted to try).I even have a mini fire escape plan that includes a tiny aquarium I can throw the turtles in to get them out.

Downloads
    Uploads

Starfish.Seahorses.and Piranas, always go.Screw the goldfish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123