Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm trying to pick my poison. Which is the least of all evils?

I am an independent. I am sitting on the fence, not worrying about the issues so much as the honesty of these politicians:Hillary blatantly lied about NAFTA, foreign experience, special interests saying she is against them when she looks more like a NASCAR full of sponsorships. Obama lied about never hearing for 20 years the crap spewing out of Wright's mouth who is so close to him, mentor, etc. (Sure I don't pay attention to boring sermons either, but I don't invite the pastor home for dinner and discuss politics with him either and then don't claim to know his views) McCain? Yes he may represent a party that wants less government and taxes, to impose a sales tax and eliminate the IRS. That sounds nice, but I am so incredibly unsure about this wishy-washy old guy who either doesn't know where he stands or has forgotten.I am proposing a new holiday called Incompetence Day to celebrate the choices of this historic election.true, if McCain picks a VP that is likable and more competent than the Dems, it may swing independent vote that way.

Downloads
    Uploads

McCain is clearly the lesser of all evils. He has more experience with various issues and is more trustworthy than either of the democratic candidates. He has my vote.

Downloads
    Uploads

Obama's ex-pastor cancels speechesRev. Jeremiah Wright cancels Houston appearances, citing security; Dallas events in questionBy NEDRA PICKLER Associated Press Writer | APMar 26, 2008 Related Articles and MultimediaRecommended (6) When Barry Became Barack The Editor’s Desk Alter: The Obama Dividend Hillary: Made-Up Memories? Inside Obama’s Trinity United Church Obama: American Enough? See All Topics (1) Jeremiah Wright See All Type Size Print Email RSS Social Networks Links to this article Get and Share Sponsored by Email To A Friend Please fill in the following information and we'll email this link.Your Name Your Email Address Recipient's Email Address Separate multiple addresses with commasMessage (optional): Digg It! Newsvine Del.icio.us Facebook Yahoo! Buzz MySpace The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, presidential candidate Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, has canceled plans to speak at three services at a Houston church on Sunday, the church's pastor said.The Rev. Marcus Cosby, pastor at Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church, told Houston television station KTRK and the Houston Chronicle that safety concerns had prompted Wright's decision.Cosby told the Chronicle that Wright cited three reasons for canceling: "the safety of the institution to which he has been invited; the safety of his family, which has been placed in harm's way; and for his own safety."Wright also canceled his appearance Tuesday in Florida at a Tampa-area church. The hosting church said it asked Wright to cancel his scheduled three-day appearance because of security questions.Wright had been expected to be in North Texas over the weekend to be honored by the Brite Divinity School in Fort Worth, but it was unclear whether he would still be attending."His schedule is pending," Joan Harrell, minister of communications for Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, where Wright was pastor for nearly four decades, told The Dallas Morning News for its Tuesday online editions. The newspaper said that she wouldn't elaborate

Downloads
    Uploads

Let's get rid of all of them and start over.

Downloads
    Uploads

I say were F'd either way...

Downloads
    Uploads

It is very easy, if you want another 4 years of a republican President then vote for Obama, if you want a chance of a Democratic President running the country fight for Hillary

Junior Member IggySchnauzerDemon's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hopefully McCain will pick a very competent VP. OR, another candidate will come into the picture that would actually be good for the well being of our Country and its Citizens. (I am still praying for the later)

iL0VEBS =]

McCain for me. The terrorist threat is too important to me.

iHATE rICKYpONTING

Both liberals are promising things they can't deliver

iL0VEBS =]

The answer is simple: pick McCain. At least with him, the poison is unknown. It may be harmless, it may be deadly. With the other two choices, it is known that that poison is deadly.Of course, you don't have to drink poison at all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast