Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is anyone else concerned that Obama spoke about race problems, but also donated money to a separatist church?

"According to his federal income tax return for 2006, Obama gave the Trinity United church that year ,500 in contributions."http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200803/POL20080326a.htmlObama said that he has heard his pastor say things that were offensive. Originally, in an interview, he said he had never heard anything offensive. Fine. But his tax returns show that he donated thousands of dollars to support the separatist church. He gave money to a church that was run by a man who Obama himself said that he had racial prejudices. 1. He lied about hearing offensive racial speech from the man.2. He finally admitted to hearing these things, but made excuses for his speech.3. Knowing the beliefs of this man, he had him marry them.4. He had him baptize his kids.5. He donated money to continue the racial hatred.How can people vote for him? Hillary isn't perfect, but we are electing a pres for all, not some. I am the only one that's scared?See, I don't understand these people that support Obama and give a half baked or one word response. Like I said, we are electing a president for all, not some. Why are people so quick or unwilling to challenge him.Big Brother D, I agree that there will be more more bad news about Obama. Question is, will people even listen? I fear that they won't and in the end we will have him as a president.Nakaar, my disdain for Obama automatically qualifies me a "black" hater? I find this odd because my father is white and my mother is black. I am an educated Black woman. Not all black people vote Obama. Not all white people vote Hillary. And no all republicans vote Mccain.Listen2Me, I have heard and read the entire speech. In fact, my original dissertation was on Wright's power over the minds of his followers and his influence on the community and it's effects. I was disgusted at the racial prejudices that he uttered, I switched topics. Instead, I wrote a paper on how many African Americans hold an unspoken prejudices for the sake of their ancestors and how this prejudice is a downfall. I am convinced that Wright IS a racist. The church IS separatist. And anyone, including Obama, who follows his teachings is as ignorant as the teacher.The most important vote is the educated vote, sheri750. You be I am going to judge the candidates! One day my son may be sent to war and I want to know who sent him and why!I have a right to judge because I AM a voter, a mother, a wife and an American. Furthermore, explore your own words before you question my right to judge. You judged me."Stop hating with your silly questions by calling him racist when you know deep in your white heart - you can't stand Black Folks."gray wolf, I'm curious. Who are you voting for?

Downloads
    Uploads

Is anyone else concerned that Obama spoke about race problems, but also donated money to a separatist church?

Move on

iiboogeymanii

Life is short, enjoy it, move on

Downloads
    Uploads

No. 2pts

Downloads
    Uploads

TUCC isn't a seperatist church.

iiboogeymanii

another Obama stalker

Downloads
    Uploads

not concerned at all. what is concerning, is that hillary won't even release her tax returns. what's she hiding?

Downloads
    Uploads

His speech was blame whiteeTypcal White person+Rich White People = Typical Rich White PeopleorTypical White Satan's as some muslims are fond of calling us.

IJToomer

Jerry Wright teachings are the base of Obama's books, he said it himself in the book many times!

igdubya

Why didn't hillary leave bill instead of Rev. Wright?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast