whos the best soccer player in the world?

Zinedine Zidane, take it or leave it. I don't care if he's retired.

cristiano ronaldo is the best player in the world currentlyhe is a portuguese national and he plays for manchester united. he has 34GOALS THIS YEAR!!!

Right now at this very moment, it is C. Ronaldo.Followed by Kaka, only because Messi is injured.

gotta go with good ol c. ronaldo at the moment. its hard to beat 34 goals in a campaign, even if he does take around 50 shots a game. hes got all the intangibles (speed, skill, power, intelligence, and aim) and hes a heck of a free kicker. (check out the free kick against Bolton just recently)behind him id have to say kaka (although this year he hasnt played up to his form of last year). and for third: messi (even though hes been injury prone) You can tell how vital the young messi is by watching Barca struggle to win without him. And the majority are probably gonna call me crazy but id say watch out for Fernado Torres as bumping his way into the upper crust of great players.

I gotta say mezzi from Barcelona hes down gotta give him the vote hes having a great season

George Best is the all time best. Ronaldo is best at the moment.

Back