Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nikotinic

why can't i just lose weight?? and do guys care if I am this heavy?

thats not that fat, my gf is 2 inches taller and only a few lbs lighter than you and she is super skinny, if she gained 10 lbs I wouldn't care at all. If you are so concerned about your weight, it would be worth your while to track your body fat in a more educated manner. Obviously you pay alot of attention to your health, so instead of just weighing yourself, why don't you invest and buy a pair of body fat % calipers. This and your body mass index (bmi) are much more accurate representations of how much you should weigh, and how fat you truely are. Since our body chemistry is all different, we can't all just compare the number on the scale and say if its good or not. If you excersize a lot, you might have more muscle mass than the average person, muscle weighs more than fat does, in your case, checking your body fat % would be twice as valuable.

niki girl

you prob hear people tell you that you are NOT fat... you prob like to hear it..... YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know why you think you're fat at 112. You better stop worrying about it. YOU ARE NOT FAT. I think girls who are skinny look sickly. You need to have a little fat to be healthy. Quit trying to be skinny and enjoy yourself. hy. At least you're exercising.And I doubt if 1400 cal. per day is sufficient to stay healthy.

nihal singh

112lbs??? and you think you are fat...your just one of those girls that says that to get attention...cute

Downloads
    Uploads

You are NOT fat. End of story.Whoever says you're fat is mentally retarded.

Downloads
    Uploads

u dont sound fat....... then again 5'1 is pretty damn short

nihilistninja

I think guys like to be around healthy active girls. I don't think they feel comfortable around a girl who won't eat when they do. You are not fat. You do exercise. You drink water. So, you are doing alot of right things. I wise person once said; "It's not about you, it's about how they feel when they are around you." I believe that is so true. That why you see people cheat with people who are not as attractive as their spouses or mate. I've had alot of really good guy friends all of my life and some of their biggest complaints about the girl they were dating were, "She is so obsessed with her looks! She is always thinking of how she looks, or she is always looking in the mirror, instead of being with me, she is checking her hair, makeup,ect." I feel uncomfortable eating in front of her, she won't eat. Or the worst if she won't go into a place because her hair or makeup got messed up, or something got on her clothes. Guys do care about looks, but they like to be around someone who is fun and carefree and up for whatever. So chill out, be healthy and happy and thats what guys will like, someone who is happy with themselves.

Downloads
    Uploads

'i don't think your fat at all i m 5'4 and m 123 and i think i look great ,you work your ass off -you exercise and watch what you eat, i don't.actually your doing every thing right except maybe are oppossed with how you look.all you have to do is learn to love yourself and if a guy really likes you for you he will not care if your skinny or fat, trust me on this one. so just be happy and live life king size.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12