Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

poll: RANDDOM 6.28?

1) When was the last time you ate: a) Mexican food - how was it? b) Chinese food - how was it? c) European food - how was it? d) Indian food - how was it? e) Italian food - how was it?2) Do you type fast? 3) Meaning of "To be, or not to be: that is the question" to you?4) Do you eat your food fast? (Research has shown that improper eating habits (chewing fast or improperly) can lead to fermentation and bacterial action = not good)5) Is your handwriting sloppy/ "chicken scratch?"For convenience:a)b)c)d)e)2)3)4)5*)Thanks☺!

Downloads
    Uploads

1. e)2.yes3......4.no5 very messy!!!

1.a.) A few days ago, we went to Taco Bell. It was pretty good, cause I was starving.b.) A veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time ago. I think maybe 6 months. It was delicious.c.) Can't even remember. Sorry =(d.) I think it was a year ago, when I went with my mom to her Indian friend's house. It was really bad, but I told her it was good.e.) Yesterday I had pasta. It was really good!2.) Yes. I type much faster than most of my friends. I type almost as fast as I can talk. And I don't talk especially slow, lol.3.) Ummm... Should you be something or should you not be something? Like, should you be nice or should you not be nice? Something like that.4.) Not unless I haven't eaten for days... That's never happened to me, so...no.5.) Nope ^o^ Well, when I'm trying to write really really really fast, yeah. But then I just re-write it later.

Downloads
    Uploads

1. a)Tuesday -spicy & tasty b)last weekend -tasty c)a few weeks ago -OK d)years ago -wasn't thrilled e)last night -very good & filling2. Not very fast, but pretty accurate.3. Whether or not to commit suicide.4. A friend once said "You don't eat food, you inhale it". The heck with the research, I'm very healthy.5. No, my handwriting is quite neat.

1.a) Mexican - Last time I can remember... almost a year ago. But it was good.b) Chinese - Today. It was sooo good : )c) European - A day or two ago. Yummy.d) Indian - At least a month ago. Spicy but good.e) Italian - Last night. Amazing, I love Italian food.2. I type fast, properly and without looking. Yay for elementary school typing classes.3. "To be or not to be" ... To live or not to live/to exist or not to exist. 4. No, I'm a pretty slow eater. 5. It's not too bad but my printing is lots better.You're welcome! : )

Downloads
    Uploads

a) Never had it b) In the Czech Republic a year ago i pukedc) Five minutes ago I love itd) Last week very goode) Last night love my lasangea2) Moderate speed3) What is the meaning of life4) I've never met someone that eats faster than me 5*) People tend to call it Arabic because its so sloppy

Downloads
    Uploads

1) today like 2:30pma) my mums food is sooo goodb) i eat that today its sooo yumm flavors soo goodc) neverd) the best e) pasta i love there pasta2) nope3) to be i dont know4)well only if im really hungry5) sometimes if am in a hurry

Downloads
    Uploads

1.) a.) Three days ago; Taco Bell; It was excellent! b.) A couple weeks ago; local Chinese restaurant; Kung Pao chicken is good! c.) It's been a long time. d.) Never had Indian food. e.) Last night; Pizza; It was great. Real Italian-style.2.) Yes. About 80-85 words/minute. Maybe faster.3.) A popular quote William Shakespeare wrote for his Hamlet to say in "Hamlet."; one of the greatest quotes written by one of the greatest writers ever.4.) No. I take my time and enjoy what I eat.5.) No. I used to have to write quick, because I was a reporter did things old-fashioned, but I take my time writing. It comes out clear and legible.