Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Pda p carr

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have only had my Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro for only a month now and I have had no problems up until now. It will not let me send any messages. A message that says 'Out of memory. Delete messages?' keeps on popping up. I have deleted all of my messages and it still will not let me send any messages. Has anyone encountered this problem before and does anyone have the solution?
    you have to master reset phone your phone worked for me be sure to back up tel numbers etc

Unregistered
    iv got the same problem with the spiro, took it back to the shop, guna try master reset && hope fully it works because it does my head in

Unregistered
    I have the same phone with the same problem, I've now reset it 6 times, it's so frustrating. I got mine from carphonewarehouse with an xbox360 with kinect on a two year contract, I've worked out that not on is the phone only worth £29.99 but after the 2 years is up I'll have paid over £600 for a less than useless phone and a games console that I could have actually bought for half the price. Won't be taken in again grrrr.

Unregistered
    the very worst worst phone i hve ever seen... full of money waste program... after buying this dirty w100i on the second day itself it showed a message out of memory... most shocking thing is its phone memory is only 5.1 mb (a 128 kbps single song will also exceed this memory)... phone made with a cheap quality plastic and when we slides, it sounds odd... while playing a song, no album art will be displayed being this is a walkman series.. if a resolution of a picture or pixels are increased, we cant see any image in this waste100i phone, it shows a broken icon only... Finally, it is a Sony Ericsson waste100i..

Unregistered
    m also the user of spiro and m fed up of this set........it shows "OUT OF MEMORY" and also hangs if used for a long.........
    this phone is nothing but a dogs shit

Unregistered
    I have the same problem!! the only way i can solve it is to turn my phone off and on again, but this has to be done literally every 5-10 mins. It also turns itself off when I use the internet or games. Does anyone know what i should do or do i just need a new phone?

Unregistered
    try turning the phone on and off again it usually clears the problem and if it comes up again then just switch it off and on again. thatbeingsaid i am beginning to get fed up of it myself

Unregistered
    heres what i'm doing. 1) save contacts to memory card 2) master reset.

Unregistered
    I have only had my Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro for only a month now and I have had no problems up until now. It will not let me send any messages. A message that says 'Out of memory. Delete messages?' keeps on popping up. I have deleted all of my messages and it still will not let me send any messages. Has anyone encountered this problem before and does anyone have the solution?

Unregistered
    very very bad phone sony ericsson company wast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12