My Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro won't let me send any messages. Why?

Patrick

May 14, 2008
I have only had my Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro for only a month now and I have had no problems up until now. It will not let me send any messages. A message that says 'Out of memory. Delete messages?' keeps on popping up. I have deleted all of my messages and it still will not let me send any messages. Has anyone encountered this problem before and does anyone have the solution?

yes i have this same problem although it doesnt tell me that my messages are full, the more messages i send the slower it gets, if i have about 10 conversations at once the problem will usually occur, at one point it just decided not to let me send messages i would try to send them and upon pressing the send button nothing happened. i did a master reset on the phone and it fixed it perfectly but i lost all my numbers! but im not happy with this phone i have allways stuck with sony erricsons and never had any problems until i got this w100i!

I have had to replace one of these phones already for the above reason and now my replacemet is doing the same. Im surprised with sony ericsson. They would want to sort this out!

My Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro won't let me send any messages. Why? Reply to Thread

I have only had my Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro for only a month now and I have had no problems up until now. It will not let me send any messages. A message that says 'Out of memory. Delete messages?' keeps on popping up. I have deleted all of my messages and it still will not let me send any messages. Has anyone encountered this problem before and does anyone have the solution?

U need to restart the hp..that's what i always do when its popping out..:geek:

I am also a user of spiro...facing same problem. Restart the mobile is the only solution for that out of memory message. same problem ..for using internet browser. I too surprised,,, how it Happened with sony ericson mobiles?

I can't stand this prob! why there is a problem model with se! I am surprise about it!

am also user of spiro .i dnt have problems till now but it is not allowing me too send msg it is always popping out .every time it tells out of memory i have to restart the mobile .plz tell the solution for this

p carr

you have to master reset phone your phone worked for me be sure to back up tel numbers etc

iv got the same problem with the spiro, took it back to the shop, guna try master reset && hope fully it works because it does my head in

I have the same phone with the same problem, I've now reset it 6 times, it's so frustrating. I got mine from carphonewarehouse with an xbox360 with kinect on a two year contract, I've worked out that not on is the phone only worth £29.99 but after the 2 years is up I'll have paid over £600 for a less than useless phone and a games console that I could have actually bought for half the price. Won't be taken in again grrrr.

the very worst worst phone i hve ever seen... full of money waste program... after buying this dirty w100i on the second day itself it showed a message out of memory... most shocking thing is its phone memory is only 5.1 mb (a 128 kbps single song will also exceed this memory)... phone made with a cheap quality plastic and when we slides, it sounds odd... while playing a song, no album art will be displayed being this is a walkman series.. if a resolution of a picture or pixels are increased, we cant see any image in this waste100i phone, it shows a broken icon only... Finally, it is a Sony Ericsson waste100i..

m also the user of spiro and m fed up of this set........it shows "OUT OF MEMORY" and also hangs if used for a long.........
this phone is nothing but a dogs shit

I have the same problem!! the only way i can solve it is to turn my phone off and on again, but this has to be done literally every 5-10 mins. It also turns itself off when I use the internet or games. Does anyone know what i should do or do i just need a new phone?

try turning the phone on and off again it usually clears the problem and if it comes up again then just switch it off and on again. thatbeingsaid i am beginning to get fed up of it myself

heres what i'm doing. 1) save contacts to memory card 2) master reset.

Back