"The acting on criminal minds is decent, but this is Patinkin’s baby. I liked him better in Showtime’s “Dead Like Me” and CBS’s “Chicago Hope” than on criminal minds though. Gibson would be surprise, except that I figured he could do drama all along. When he played Greg on ABC’s “Dharma & Greg,” I always thought that he was more suited for drama. Glaudini is being pigeonholed in law enforcement roles…and always as a supporting character. She was on CBS’s “The Handler,” HBO’s “The Sopranos,” and ABC’s “NYPD Blue”…all in basically the same role. Moore was great in this year’s Diary of a Mad Black Woman, and he does a good job here. Gubler is only good by the fact that I was surprised that he was a male model for Tommy Hilfinger Denim. Otherwise, his character is a clichéd genius type. As I said earlier, “Criminal Minds” is doing well in the ratings, even going up against some tough competitors, like ABC’s “Lost” and UPN’s “Veronica Mars.” I may still tune into the show (if only to see the acting of Patinkin), but it will be after watching the island dwellers on ABC and a clever blonde detective on UPN.
----------------
Scrubs DVD 1-9
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5

Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7