Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

convert Kodak video to wmv for editing Windows Movie Maker/Sony Vegas

Frequently asked questions:
    Q1: I got a Kodak Playsport camera, I basically want to convert Kodak Playsport mov video to wmv for importing to Windows Movie Maker to edit . Any tips/tricks?
    Q2: Wow, this is frustrating ,I recently got a Kodak Easyshare, but they are only coming out in mov format. Now is there a simple to import Kodak Easyshare video to Sony Vegas for editing, i use windows XP, any help?
    Q3: I bought a Kodak zi8 for myself, but I can't figure out a way to convert the files form Kodak camera to wmv for playing/viewing Kodak video on Windows Media Play
    Kodak video to wmv convertercan solve all incompatible issues mentioned above by converting Kodak mov to wmv for editing withWindows Movie Maker/ Sony Vegas and playing Kodak video on Windows Media Player natively. of course, you can also import Kodak video to some portable devices such as BlackBerry, iRiver, Creative Zen, Zune, Gphone etc.
    Kodak video to wmv converter can convert Kodak Zi8 video to wmv, Kodak Easyshare video to wmv, Kodak Playsport video to wmv, Kodak zi6 video to wmv, besides, it can convert Kodak video to almost popular video format including Kodak video to avi, flv, mpg, mp4, mkv, 3gp, mpeg-4, dv, hdv, swf, rm, rmvb etc, and extract audio from Kodak video and save as aac, ac3, amr, m4a, mka, mp3, wav, ra, wav, wma etc.

import Kodak video to Windows Movie Maker
    play Kodak video on Windows Media Player

Downloads
    Uploads
    Issues about Kodak mov video to Sony Vegas:
    Q1: I have a kodak Playsport. I was wondering if anyone knows why I would get an error with importing a default Kodak mov movie to Sony Vegas, any help?

Q2: Hi, I want to import Kodak mov videos from my Kodak Easyshare camera to Sony Vegas for editing, but i can’t figure out how to fix this, Is there any way?

Kodak video to Sony Vegas converter is designed to be workable with Kodak cameras including Kodak Zi8, Kodak Playsport, Kodak Easyshare, Kodak zi6, kodak Zx1 etc which can convert Kodak video from Kodak camera to mpg for Sony Vegas 7, Sony Vegas pro 8.0 and Sony Vegas pro 9.0 etc. of course, you can also import the converted Kodak video to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing .

Apart from converting Kodak video to mpg, Kodak video to Sony Vegas converter can also convert Kodak video to almost video format such as convert Kodak video to avi for Windows Movie Maker, wmv, flv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, mpeg-4, dv, hdv, swf, rm, rmvb etc, and extract audio from Kodak video and save as aac, ac3, amr, m4a, mka, mp3, wav, ra, wav, wma etc.

Additional, Kodak video to Sony Vegas converter is associated with strong editing functions, for example, adjust video parameter: Resolution, Bit Rate, Frame Rate and Encoder, set aspect ratio (16:9/4:3/full screen/original), clip and trim video to just get you favorite part, adjust brightness, contrast and saturation etc, step by step edit Kodak video with Kodak video editor .

Kodak zi8 video to Sony Vegas

play/view Kodak video on Windows Media Player

Downloads
    Uploads

How to Remove DRM from WMV?

5 FREE WAYS TO remove drm from wmv
    Windows Media Video (WMV) was developed by Microsoft and these files are playable using Windows Media Player. There are numerous portable media players available which support WMV playback. You can use a .Remove drm from WMV file for either streaming or downloading. Downloaded Windows Media Files come with the protection by the DRM License itself. If you try to play it for the first time on your PC, you will need to remove the drm from WMV filesfirst.

Note that some Windows Media Player installations will have multiple ECC key-pairs, so you will likely have to "Extract Keys" using multiple licensed files. If you find a file that doesn't convert, try extracting keys with it. Once your whole set of keys is extracted, you will no longer need to run Windows Media Player per file.
    More info: How to Remove DRM from WMV for free
    how to remove drm from wmv crack drm wmv drm remover wmv
    Last edited by striversmith; 05-25-2014 at 11:37 PM.