'The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it,' he said. The former officer said he witnessed such an event first-hand on March 16, 1967, at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.

'I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site.

'The missiles shut down - ten Minuteman [nuclear] missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There's a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they're not from planet Earth.'

'I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted - both then and now - to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation.'

The six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man, are to present declassified information which they claim backs up their findings. They have witness testimony from 120 former or retired military personnel which points to alien intervention at nuclear sites in the U.S. as recently as 2003.

source

I knew it. I KNEW IT!!!

In a related story:

Read the rest of this post... | Read the comments on this post...

More...