Sherlock Holmes news: Stephen Fry, who played IIRC the psychiatrist on Bones who treated Seeley Booth after he shot the clown off the ice cream truck in a conniption of annoyance, will play Mycroft in the second Guy Ritchie Holmes adaptation (with Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law) due out in December 2011. Excellent choice.

Delta Airline 5951 required an emergency landing last night due to faulty wheels. Here is a video of the event from inside the cockpit:

I've never heard a flight attendant do that. I hope someone slapped her and the person who thought of the idea of doing that and the person who trained her to do that and all the executives and stockholders of Delta airline who paid her to do that. Seriously. That sort of shit is nothing but a manifestation of the post-civilization culture thatI've been complaining about all along.

OK, enough of that. Now, FREEZE MO FOKCERS READ THE NEXT ITEM ON THIS BLOG POST NOW!!!!!!111!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!1!

No, it didn't feel good to say that at all. Here's the next item:

That's a new sculpture in Milan. At the stock exchange. READ THE STORY HERE NOW, READ THE STORY HERE NOW, GET YOUR HEAD DOWN, DOWN, DOWN...

No, I still don't think I want a job as a flight attendant.

Read the comments on this post...

More...