Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    beankittyky(=^v^=)

"How did you meet you spouse/boyfriend"?:)?

"I MET MY HUSBAND ON APRIL 1, 1999 AT A BURGER KING IN THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA, AND MARRIED HIM IN SHEPHERDSVILLE, KENTUCKY JULY 1, 2000"!
    NEXT TO GIVING BIRTH TO MY NOW-AGES 28, AND 24 YEAR OLD SONS-IT WAS THE "HAPPIEST DAY(S) OF MY LIFE"!

(=^v^=)

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i haven't met my spouse nor boyfriend yet. but I AM wait on God for my husband
    cause i don 't want to end up with the wrong man

Skywalker
    My wife and I went to the same High School together. Went on Senior Trip together and talked for first time. Kept running into each other on the train, at Fourth of July Carnival,helped her fix her broken down car one time. Got married two years later some 32 years ago !

Downloads
    Uploads
    AWWWWWWWWW CONGRATS HUN!!!!!!

I met my boyfriend on facebook hahaha, we have been friends for 10 months, he is the sweetest guy!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

i met my boyfriend in class when i was in 10th grade and he was in 11th grade.....that same year i noticed he was in my confirmation class too.....but then we stopped talking...during the end of my 11th year in high school some friends told me he liked me but i didn't......he was about to graduate.....but a couple of days after he graduated we got together and we are still together and we love each other so much