Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does the song My Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead mean?

I am not sure I understand all of it someone help please?

Unregistered
    Well, it is about how messed up he was when he caught his wife cheating on him with his best-friend, and he killed them both to ease the pain and suffering but it didn't cut it so he killed himself because he loved her so much and wanted to be with her you can see when he kills them in the video, but you do not see them die. you just see him hold the gun up.

SuchihaZ
    What does the actual name mean? Does it mean the girl was brunette/black haired? And when I looked up "Dahlia" its a flower, so he considered her to be like a flower or something? I'm not sure I understand the name of the song all the way.

Unregistered

Devil The Black Dahlia

The Black Dahlia was a woman that was murdered in a very grusome way back in the 50's in L.A.. Look it up. They even made a movie about it called The Black Dahlia I believe! I believe her name was Elizabeth Short.

Black Dhalia - Google Images

Black Dahlia - Google Images

Unregistered
    Yes, the Black Dahlia was a grusome murder investigation and Hollywood Undead compares the song with the Black Dahila. How the man killed the woman in a grusome way.

Unregistered

The real Black Dahlia

Actually, you are all wrong. the saong "Black Dahlia", is about Charlie Scene catching Johnny 3 tears, having sex with Charlie's little sister. He was so mad, that he went to write this song. and to this day, Johnny still isnt forgivin.

Actually, you are all wrong. the song "Black Dahlia", is about Charlie Scene catching Johnny 3 tears, having sex with Charlie's little sister. He was so mad, that he went to write this song. and to this day, Johnny still isnt forgivin.

Unregistered

this is just what i herd

well i dont kno but my friend told me that the girl in this video was Johnny 3 tears's wife and she was cheating on him and he shot the guys she was cheating on him with but then him and his wife got in a fight and she killed their daughter with a knife thats why in the song at the begining it says "it was your knife"

she killed the daughter by in the argument she took a knife and threw it at the daughter and killed the daughter...(she was 5) and thats why again it says in the song "your tears are dryed up now you lay there without a sound"

but thats just what i herd you should look p the lyrics it would make alot more sence

Unregistered

Hollywood Undead

I agree with the Charlie Scene caught Johnny3tears getting it on with his little sister.

kaitlyndj
    i agree with that to... the only reason i know the song is because my ex-boyfriend said thats what song he listened to reminded him of me cuz i dumped him... but i swear no cheating or getting it on was related in this breakup.

Cachal
    Actualy both are right, he caught J3T sleeping with charles lil sister, but he didn't wrote it exactly, he made a song describing what he felt making it into he killing his wife and daughter to ease de pain from her cheating on him, ending up to suicide wich his what he felt he wanted to do when his best friend fucked his lil sister.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast