i would like to talk about politics without getting into anyone race ,pastor

grgrynoel

Mar 27, 2008
or gossip do you ? there are more important issues hear that will be swept under the rug again if you voters dont stay focused

your willingness to ignore substantial problems as pertains to judgment and character are not going to serve you or anyone you purport to care about.

Blatant racism spewed regularly from the pulpit of your personal pastor to a huge congregation while you are attempting to run for president is not an issue to be summarily overlooked. I don't care what party you claim to represent.

I would tooo ... *waves*

I'm still sitting at home unemployed because our economy is bad and I can't afford health insurance for my sick husband and daughter. But it seems that isn't even an issue anymore :eek:(

It is not about race - it is about racism. The issue of a man who supports, both financially, spiritually, and in a close kinship with black separatists preaching messages of hatred, ill-will, contempt, resentment toward our country and the white community in general - is the most crucial piece of this campaign. Everything else is secondary compared to who we will be handing over the keys to the White House, and the hidden agenda behind the run for the presidency.

I agree!
If we can look past the "garbage" and "mud slinging" we might be able to benefit from a good president.

I am ready! I get so mad at times, I have to scroll through 20 pages of y/a to find 3 actual real questions!

What you want to talk about?

Unfortunately, if issues were the "issue" people would vote for a better class of candidates than the corporate bosses have on display. Ross Perot had better answers and solutions, so does Ralph Nader, but we aren't here to discuss issues, are we?

Get real. A decent presidential candidate should have nothing to hide. And what he/she is hiding says a lot about their charactor.

Do I really want to vote for someone who is calling me 'honky' behind my back? Not hardly. Just like no black person wants a president who would refer to them as the "N" word under their breath.

The 'race, pastor, and gossip' are all very legitimate. Better to find out now, than before they get into office and it's too dang late.

Back