Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

3D Blueray DVD's For a 3D TV?

Hi there i'm looking for 3D Bluerays but not the red lense / blue lense thingy.... i wan't proper 3D Bluerays i've got a full HD/3D Tv and a Blueray player that plays 3D Dvds and i've got the special 3D Glasses (They cost £100) Not the weird cinema ones the actual battery / recharable ones.

Yet i've gone in town and i can't find any proper 3D Dvds >_< Need help if anyone has any idea what i'm talking about please could you point me in the correct direction!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry to say that AT THE MOMENT, you cant get standalone 3d bluray movies. the only way you can get 3d blurays right now is by buying 3d bundle package (so thats means you buy a 3dtv with about 2 bluray and the glasses). Panasonic is the only brand doing this right now i think. they are going to be released as standalones around December and thats when Avatar on 3d bluray will be available as well so you can buy that as a starter. At the moment if i were you, i would wait until around december to get the movies. Right now, they are being sold as part of 3d bundle packages.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.blu-ray.com/

http://www.nextag.com/3d-dvd-movies/shop-html

might help !!