Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    same thing with me i was listening to music and it started flashing the screen and it wont even turn on... im gunna take it to the place later today

Unregistered
    mine wouldn't turn on i put it on the charger on my computer and it would charged but that's it. with the charger in i took out the battery and the sd it said battery needed for charging put it back in turned it on and it worked. hope this helps.

Unregistered
    Connect the phone to a laptop or desktop with an usb cord. It will power up. Mine was missing an LG driver, so it located the driver via internet and it installed the driver onto the phone. Then it said 100% complete. So, everything is great now! I hope I was able to help someone out there in the www!

Unregistered
    The same thing is happening to me, I'll push the power button and it will cycle the LG screen over and over again, and never fully turn on.

Has anyone found a way to fix it yet?

Unregistered
    oh my god yes this worked thank you so much .. this would have been my touch lg would have been my last phone if it had been broken .. thank you all, sincerely!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12