What would be a better vacation spot for 19 year olds who want a beach and dance clubs. Miami or San Diego?

tttpicklesttt

Jan 24, 2008
What would be a better vacation spot for 19 year olds who want a beach and dance clubs. Miami or San Diego?

MIAMI

Cancun.

Well, I live in Lighthouse Point, FL so I would go to San Diego. Otherwise, it's Miami. P.S. Go Canes! =)

I'd pick San Diego. It is not as humid as Miami. Plus if you want you can go down to Mexico where it would be legal for you to Drink.

Miami. Absolutely.

Both are great cities, I live in San Diego and love it but its kind of a 21 and up town. But unlike Miami, you can drive down to Tijuana, which is about 15 minutes south of downtown, and go drink in the clubs and bars there. If you want the beach and clubs then Rosarito is 15 miles south of TJ. Miami has better nightlife and you can drink on the beach in South Beach; they just banned drinking on the beach here which sucks. Miami will be much hotter than San Diego too and the ocean is warmer. There is more to see and do in SD than Miami; Miami it's pretty much the beach and clubs.

Back