Why is it easier for me to eat less food on vacation? Is it stress? How can I keep up eating less?

ttmmtt

Mar 23, 2008
Why is it easier for me to eat less food on vacation? Is it stress? How can I keep up eating less?

I'm a second grade teacher. I've been eating like a horse since the beginning of the year. Then, I went on vacation to see my boyfriend who lives 24 hours away in another state. Within two or three days, I was eating half of my normal food amount. When I returned home, I found that I was eating smaller portions and not as often without much effort. Now, today is my first day back at school and I feel myself wanting to eat larger portions of food and to eat more often. How can I keep from falling back into old habbits?Joe: Ha! I wish!

Just stay on vacation

generally when your on holiday you have more stuff to do, more to think about, try to take up another activity or something else to kepp you occupied then you will spend less time thinking about food

because you are consuming more energy when you work, so you eat more

Back