Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

this guy is making me so sad whta should i do?

so this guy in my 1 class acted like he really liked me and i started to like him 2,he would hold my hand and stuff and talk 2 me the whole class,and then just when i thought he was gonna ask me out soon he started acting kinda different,he stopped flirting with me and holding my hand and now he flirts with other girls right in front of me!im getting so pissed off with him, idk what his problem is but hes really hurting my feelings =(,,now recently his friend has been flirting a little(he was in the beggining of the year but he stopped when the other kid was holding me hand and stuff) but now im really afraid to trust guys and also the kid whos been flirting with me lately is on vacation so i sit in class all alone trying to ignore the kid i use to like so much flirting with all these girls,the weird thing is tho that he doesnt hold their hands or anything like he did with me and he only knew me for like 2 weeks,i just dont know whats going on anymore and i dont know what 2 do, HELP =(

Downloads
    Uploads

girl keep your head up!!!! lyou don't need some one in your life like that. do you??

Downloads
    Uploads

Alot of times.. it happens.. I did that to a girl. not proud.. but some times, guys just lose feelings... for a girl.. it just happens.. and then you try to avoid it, or give a wrong signal.. if you say hi to him.. he will say hi.. but just let him go.. remember the class before you did that stuff to him, and go back to your normal self.. life is about taking risks..you can never really trust any one.. so dont let one bad experiance mess you up.. good luckedITED :Or he is trying to get you jealose.. Play hard to get.. talk to some other boy in that class.. maybe he wants to see if your interested?

Downloads
    Uploads

dats hard to help i guess u gotta move on and find a new guy to trust.it really iz hard to trust guys i know what u are talkin about,but there are a few guys u can trust and they will treat u right so u will find someone out there u wont mezz wit yo heart (or yo feelings).but there might be a chance the boy who flirted wit u likes u in some kind of way.but i guess guys go through mood swings and stuff(i've noticed boys change their mind a lot,well some)there is a 50% 50% chance so gurl keep yo head up high and when the right boi comes around u will know.just hang out wit yo gurls and u will be aight bye hope u can take this advice email me plz i wanna see if u eva get through this. [email protected] peace out