Help!! I want to visit Panama soon but......?

ttt$aLeHttt

Jan 12, 2008
I want to know if it's possible to catch malaria or any other major diseases while on vacation at Panama (staying about a month)?If so, PLEASE may you tell me some ways to avoid getting it and if there is any cure if for it. -Thank you

Dont worry about that. In Panama there are not so many malaria cases. Thanks to God we dont have right now an awful disease that might be contagious. If you are worry about the diseases, i just recomend you a vaccine for the flu and thats it. As you know the flu happens in most of the latin american country, but right now we are in summer so we dont have so many rains that might be a factor to get it.If you want when you come here i can tell you in what doctor to put the vaccine. Over here cost aproximately $20.00. I have use it and no flu for a year. confirmed. My contact mail is [email protected] this works for you!!

You need to see the site below. If you do not go to remote regions, your not likely to have a problem.

Trip to Panama

Hello! There's no problem if you want to come to Panama, don't worry about diseases, it's a very healthy country.

If you are interested in coming and to have a tour with a very good price, in the most beautiful places. Just contact me and me and my team will help you.

Write me to: [email protected].

Dont worry about that. In Panama there are not so many malaria cases. Thanks to God we dont have right now an awful disease that might be contagious. If you are worry about the diseases, i just recomend you a vaccine for the flu and thats it. As you know the flu happens in most of the latin american country, but right now we are in summer so we dont have so many rains that might be a factor to get it.If you want when you come here i can tell you in what doctor to put the vaccine. Over here cost aproximately $20.00. I have use it and no flu for a year. confirmed. My contact mail is [email protected]e this works for you!!

Back