Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

friend problem, please help?

I recently found out that my two best friends took a weekend trip together without inviting me. I don't really mind that at all. My problem is that they lied to me about it. On the supposed weekend of this mini-vacation, I called both of them to see if they wanted to hang out. The one friend said she had to work, and the other said her parents weren't letting her go out. Now I know that when they both answered their cellphones, they were in fact together. I guess it hurts me that they would lie about something like that.They each sent a couple texts to mutual friends along the lines of "Hey, don't tell {me} that we're in {vacation place}, k". These friends showed these texts to me.So my two friends have no idea that I know about their secret/lie. I really want to bring it up with them though, without sounding whiny or needy. Any suggestions? Or should I just let this one go?

Downloads
    Uploads

use it against them to make them feel bad, I'd hate that to happen to me, you know what you could do ask them if they wanted to go to that place they went to, then be like oh wait thats right you already went there no work, i rememberThey are not your friends,

Downloads
    Uploads

NO confront them and end your friendship cause true friends wouldn't do that!

Downloads
    Uploads

You could like play along and make em feel really bad.But if thats not your nature and you can forgive easy then i guess you could let it go.You dont want them walking all over you though.

Downloads
    Uploads

awww i feel sorry for you .you've been betrayed I'd look for new friends because i know they'll do it again....

Downloads
    Uploads

I think you should ask them about it... you must feel really bad I do agree with you the worst part is that they lied... best friends shouldn't have to lie to best friends at all!

Downloads
    Uploads

just be like so wat did u guys do.and then say u dnt have to lie it wont kill me for u guys to tell me the truth bout ur little vacation.

Downloads
    Uploads

When you're with both of them next, just casually ask "oh hey, how was your vacation last week?"That way they'll have to tell you the truth and what happened, and if they lie about it, you can call them on it because of the messages your other friends got.They're not good people, clearly. I think you should get rid of them after you've talked to them, and find some people that appreciate you.

Junior Member ttDaT_tAYloR_mAdE_GurLtt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

This was mean of them not to tell you. Talk to them and find out why. Don't just let it slide, sometimes the bite is to big to swallow whole. They might have a good reason or they might be horrible friends, its always good to ask.Peace:-)

Downloads
    Uploads

Be straight with them. Find out if they're your true friends, that will help you on life's roller-coaster, and if not, it wasn't meant to be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast