Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads

friend problem, please help?

Life is too short to waste your time on people who can not be honest with you. Be glade this happened now ,you know who your real friend are.People like those two will only steal your joy.I think you should confront them only if it will give you peace but know this they could just tell you more lies.

Downloads
    Uploads

OMG these girls obviously are being rude and unkind to u! As long as you have done nothing wrong to them, then I couldn't see y they would do that! Even if they just wanted it to be just the two of them, they should not had of lied about it...that should show you that their not very good friends! You need to separate yourself from them. If when they get back from their trip say something to them like..."How was it?...did u guys have fun?" and if they still keep the lie going then just leave them alone, but if they come clean and apologize then I would give them a second chance....but don't appear to be jealous! Ask them about the trip! Also try to not make your self so available to them...like every time there around don't always jump with them, ya know!Good luck with this, and I hope it helped you some!

Junior Member ttDaT_tAYloR_mAdE_GurLtt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

i did once to someone what those two did to you... it means that you are not welcome in their group, because they can't stand you. try to learn that not everyone you consider as friend, considers you the same back. real friends don't do that to each-other! they didn't tell you the truth because they didn't wanna hurt you, so what they did doesn't make them bad people. maybe you should choose your friends after other criteria.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, i feel sorry for you, something similar has happened to meI think that you should ask them both somehow, get them together and tell them how you feel...that your not upset that you didn't go with them, that its just the lying that you don't like, and be honest with them...they should understand and then apologize...Worst case scenario would be that they may have a stronger bond and tell each other and do things more often with each other, but you wouldn't leave your friend ship over that, okay? so i think you should ask them one day, and don't leave it for too long.in the end you guys should still remain friends.....i hope that sorta helps a lil...:Sg00dluck and hope all goes well and you feel better soontc =)

Downloads
    Uploads

Sometimes we, as friends can take things out of context; I'm not saying you are wrong in your assumptions, but just ask them first, before making any decisions.Invite the both of them to your house so you three have private time together to talk openly about the issue. First, ask them how it went and if they don't admit to it, tell them you found out what they did and that they not telling you made you feel very left out. Then ask why they didn't invite you along. Based on their answers, it should give you an idea of what went through their minds when they made they the decision to exclude you from the vacation.Be assertive and make it clear to them that you'd appreciate it the next time they leave on holiday, to at least let you know, and how important doing that is for your friendship; tell them you don't want to get any wrong ideas and want to stay friends with them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123