Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

friend problem, please help?

bring it up wow if that happened to me id be [pisssed off like major they lied to u wtf did they want "alone time" lol jks talk 2 em n c wats up

Downloads
    Uploads

Tell them how it made you feel, but ask why they felt the need to do that?Why couldn't they have been mature and say, we'd like to not invite you to come...

Downloads
    Uploads

dont let this go just let them go and dont care about them you easily can find a new friend it will be hard on the firs but if it start with that it will be always like this PS: the one who show u the msg never trust her she could do the same with you good luck

Downloads
    Uploads

wow same thing happened to me no joke. only they just kinda left without sayin anything. jerks most def. but not much you can do, i just dont think of them as such close/best friends anymore. just be catious if you bring it up, dont make it an uber big deal.

Downloads
    Uploads

I think you should talk about it with them. You won't sound whiney or needy, just because you want the lying to stop. They aren't true friends, if they lie to you, but not anyone else. It's pure cruelty not to be honest. [in my opinion]. seriously. friends tell friends truth. You don't have to end the friendship, I mean.. just talk to them about how it hurts you.

Downloads
    Uploads

honestly dont tell them about it, b/c they were trying really hard 2 not let u know about their trip so evidently they arn't very good friends. Go out meet new people have fun w/ different friends or you could just take ur supposed friends for who they are----> LIARS!

Downloads
    Uploads

when they get back from the trip, get them together and ask what they did over the weekend! then say how was your trip? but dont sound to mean when you say it! so good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads

If you feel betrayed aboutthis CONFRONT THEM. Don't just let it go because...they *lied* to you. If they are your friends, they aren't good ones. if it was me, I would confront them and if they didn't have a good reason for lieing I would ditch them.Good Luck you poor thing,Tam H

Junior Member ttDaT_tAYloR_mAdE_GurLtt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is really rude of your friends. Correction, real friends would not treat you like that. They obviously did not want you to go. If it were me in your situation, I would have to let them know that I know their little so-called "secret". How would they like to be treated that way? After I told them what I knew, I would find new best friends that aren't back stabbers! That's cruel of them!

Downloads
    Uploads

you should think about it,maybe you've done something wrong that might upset them?or perhaps these two friends of yours are just trying to have a little intimate?you know, is there any possibilities that they become lovers?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast