Do you think Hillary make a honest misspoke?

tFannyLaRuet

Mar 4, 2008
I do. I think she just remember wrong. You have to remember that was in 1996 and that's 12 years ago. She's only human and we all mistakes in our lives. She is not a liar just because she made a tiny little mistake. Do you remember everything that you did more than 10 years ago? Some of us would say no. I think the ones calling her a liar are Obama supporters. They know he is losing his momentum. He is vacationing in the Virgin Island instead of campaigning in Pennsylvania. Do you know why? That's because he knows he is going to lose another important big blue flag primary state to Hillary.And she is under a lot of pressure and stress with the campaign, so naturally she might remember it wrong. Besides she's always in danger of being shot by a sniper, so for her to say that it's not surprising.So she remember it wrong big deal. I bet all of you in some point of your life remember something that you thought actually happen to you but didn't.I think we should worry more about Obama lying about not being a racist and have no connection to his racist pastor. That's more important then some little glimpse of memory loss.So all you Obama and McCain supporters can save your negative comments for somebody that really cares what you guys think.

Just like she misspoke about her DIRECT role in bringing peace to Northern Ireland?The man that actually achieved this and won the Nobel Prize contradicts her, calls her involvement "cheerleader":http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/08/wuspols108.xml

Come on she repeated it three times in three different speeches in three different months. Honestly dont you think if you had to run for cover from sniper fire you would remember in detail. She told a tall war story and she needs to fess up instead of destroying what ever credibility she may have left. I was in the Navy over 20 years ago and visited many ports and drank lots of booze but I can tell exactly where I was standing when we took sniper fire. If a drunk fart like me can remember I have to ask what drugs she was doing that she cant remember squat

She has done this throughout her career, as has Bill. Obama will probably lose Pennsylvania, but will take NC by a large margin, making the Penn. win meaningless

I have been shot at and it is something that you DO NOT FORGET! (even after 12 years!)She lied and was caught. Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree, but then I again I travel all the time for work. I only know where I'm at by the time zone, and I forget that half the time. I think big deal. So what. most people don't even know what a blue flag state is...good to see you do. :)

I guess if you get shot at every time you departed from a plane, I could see where you could mistake one from the next. But that didn't happen. Personally I think Obama is having meetings with people that we would find questionable if they were held here in the states.

I don't buy it. If it was an honest mistake, then at some point in her life she must have come under sniper fire and she can't verify that claim. She claims that at a particular visit she came under fire, and yet video footage shows her and her daughter casually strolling along. And now she just "misspoke", no way, she completely fabricated an event for appearances. She's also embellishing her involvement in Northern Ireland peace talks.She's a disgrace and a sham.

DREAM ON !!!! She was quoted 3 times by CBS repeating the same snipper comment, only after enough scrutiny and feedback, did she apologise and blame it on her poor memory ..Now that is not a honest misspoke, more of blowing her own trumphet!!!

how many times has she been shot at? that's something i would not forget easily.

Absolutely not! You would remember flying to a war zone - being only the second First Lady ever to do that! All everybody talks about is how 'bright' she is - well why would her 'light' go out on this one? Get real! One knows if you've been shot at or not! Talk to a soldier!!!! She is a disgrace.

No. I called the Clintons liars before this election process ever began this year. This so called misspoke doesn't even surprise me. Those folks are crooked and are not to be trusted.

She lied. Then she lied to cover the lie. Then she lied again. Finally she said she "misspoke."It was a cop out. She was caught and she didn't own up to the truth. Do you really think she'll be any more honest as president. Or will we have to worry that she'll simply misspeak all the time? I think I would know the difference in running for cover under gunfire and listening to a little girl read a poem. HUGE difference.

I think she was under pressure to justify all her claims to this wealth of experience that made Obama comparatively insignificant, and she reacted in the same way a guy would under pressure to justify coming in at three in the morning.

No, I do not believe that she misspoke. She is the type of person who will say anything (even grossly exaggerating the truth) to become popular.She is at the point in the race where she will say or do anything, because she is floundering.

Back