What easy dish can I make just using potatoes, cheese and eggs?

How about cheesey potato with fried egg? lol, i ws stuck in the same situation as you and i made this and it was actually very nice :)
I suggest you try it.
Otherwise, I cant think of anything else... sorry :/

Hope this helped :) Good luck

A frittata. Slice the potato thinly. Fry in an oven-proof skillet till they are almost tender. Add onions and cook a few minutes. Beat the egg and pour over the potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with cheese. Transfer to the oven (350 degrees) and cook about 10 minutes, or until egg is set and top is golden brown.

A wonderful fritatta. Thinly slice or shred the potatoes and lightly brown them with onions. Beat eggs with salt and pepper and oregano and shredded cheese. Mix with the (cooled) potato/onion combination and pour into a well buttered/oiled hot skillet and cook till set. Place a platter over the skillet and flip the fritatta out and return to the skillet to cook the other side. Serve cut into wedges with a garnish of shredded cheese and sliced spring onion.

Pity you don't have an onion or any herbs but you have the basics of a spanish omlette

Edit: Great, here we go.

Slice your potatoes into thin slices and boil for about 20 minutes till they are just cooked.

Put them in a frying pan, laying them out in a couple of layers. Mix in slices of your spring onion so they are pretty spread out. Beat some eggs together and add your oregano. Pour over your potatoes and fry on a lowish heat till just about cooked.

Grate your cheese and add to the omlette. Then take the pan and put under the grill till the cheese is all melted and yummy.

If you substitute your spring onions for normal onions you can make a lovely frittata:

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/potato-and-cheese-frittata/Detail.aspx

Lovely with ketchup

Roxy

Eggs and hasahbrown with cheese over everything.

Or cook up the potatoes unyil crispy, add the onions, and cook down a bit. add the eggs (beaten with a little salt and pepper...oregano if if you wish and a splash of water. Pouor over the potatoes and top with cheese.

Yep Sophie's got it! Make some mashed potato, add lots of butter and most of the cheese, put in grill proof dish, sprinkle rest of cheese on top and grilll til brown.

Meanwhile cook an egg how you like it (poached, fried) and have with the cheese potato - yum yum might cook that myself tonight :)

Bon appetite!

Cheese fries. Heres how you make them. Peel your potatoes and cut into the french fri shape. Drop them into vegetable oil that's nice and hot. Give them about 90 seconds if using deep frier. If using skillet let cook on each side for about 2 minutes. {Dont walk away they cook super quick} while your fries are cooking melt your cheese. If you dont have a microwave melt on stovetop. Once the fries are done shake a little salt and pepper onto them then pour mleted cheese ontop of them. They turn out great for me and hope yours goes well too!!! Best of luck. Hope this helps...

Back