Is Trisha Cummings Seth MacFarlane's girlfriend?

DonnatellaIta

Sep 16, 2010
Reality TV "star," racist and anti-gay ignoramus cheating whore Trisha Cummings has a ton of pictures with my hero Seth MacFarlane (on her myspace for example). She recently posted a picture of them on Twitter, too. We were just wondering, is she related to the man or if they're friends or just his... well, you know...? Why does he welcome her stinky company, I might never know, but if anyone out there knows who she is to him, holla. xo

I dont think they're in a relationship. If anything they're very close friends, maybe family friends. I think it'd have come up before if they were family. Her Facebook statuses when Seth's mom passed were all about "keeping a special family in her prayers" and "Celebrating the life of a beautiful amazing woman, Pery Macfarlane". And she was in a relationship with Steven McQueen for awhile... Didn't care for her on the show but she seems really nice in real life, always replies to fans. Im a big fan of her ex's show so I checked her out, even wrote her complimenting her makeup and she replied to me telling me exactly what she uses and thanked me for making her day! She was also posting a ton of stuff on supporting gay marriage during Prop 8 so you may be wrong on anti-gay part.... All I know is I'm sure Seth's friends with her for a reason!

Back