Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is he still interested after our hookup?

Alright, im a freshman in highscool. I started school a few weeks ago but that doesnt really matter lol. So at the end of summer i was with a few of my friends and these guys came and picked us up, we hungout with him but it was pretty boring. After they dropped up off i got a text from one of the guys richard and he was saying how pretty i was a stuff. Richard is one of the biggest players ever, all he wnats is to get with every girl. So he started texting me none stop, then we all hungout some other time and all we did was hold hands. Then school came around, he still texted me all the time but he started saying stuff that made it obvious he wanted to hookup with me. He even told my friend "i want to hook up with anna so bad" and all. I ended up having a class with him, and all he did was just stare at me half the class lmao. And in the halls he would purposly run into me and make a smart as remark just messin. 2 or 3 weekends ago we ended up hanging out, and we hooked up (only to 2nd base). He texted me for the two days after that then just stopped, i figured he would do that though hes the type to hit and and quit it lol i didnt care that much. He started paying alot less attention to me and class and barley talked to me, me being insecure thoguth "omg he must think im ugly or something now!" lol i doubt thtats the case though. So i was just like whatever about the whole situation. But Yesterday i ran into him in school and he said watch it! playfully, then i saw him another time later on and he tripped me haha. And later that night he IMed me saying "hey mrs. never text richard" and stuff. So does that mean he still thinks of me sometimes? And i told him how me and my friend plan on hanging with him and his friend this weekend and of course hes like we can fuck! jokingly cuz i would never do that at this age. and i told him to actually start texting me again and he said he will and all. Today in school we only talked for like 2 seconds and he still barley payed any attention to me, and he hasnt texted me yet tofay. So do you think hes still a little interested in me and would want to hookup again when we hangout this weekend? Obviously he doesnt have strong feelings for me but ya know? advice please.

* I am 15, and he is 17 in 10th grade. Lmao yeah hes not the best student ever.

Sadly, im prefectly aware that i got used BIG TIME. and its even more sad that he was the first guy i ever made out with, and not to sound like a whore or anything but it was really fun, so id basically do anything to go back and do it again with him :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like you got used

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think he's only still random talking and joking with you cause he still does think about you.
    But most likely just cause he didnt get all the way and still wants it. But he was probably a little detered when he only got to 2nd base when you all hooked up.
    Bad news...stay away...unless of course your just looking for a quick hit it and quit it hookup yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    nah ur just easy..

and omg stop texting i hate that..so cheap and impersonal!!

+ Reply to Thread