Are you looking forward to the massive tax hikes?

I can't wait to see the rich squirm.

Edit: If not making $250,00/year by age 24 is your measure of failure. Then I guess I failed.

Why would someone who doesn't have 2 nickel to rub together worry about rich folks taxes going up ? Rich folk should pay higher taxes ,the send poor & working class people off to war .It cost a lot of money to go to war and since they won't go . they need to pay the bill ! They send working class/poor kids to fight all of their wars the least they could do is foot the bill ! I bet you 'll never hear rich folks being as concerned about working class /poor people's kids being sent off to war as you are about their taxes !There ain't no working class people or poor people making no decisions to go to war ! RICH FOLK SAY " WE ARE GOING TO WAR", AND THEN THEY SEND YOUR CHILDREN NOT THEIRS ! SO ,THEY NEED TO PAY !

The tax hikes you're referring to were actually set up by the previous administration. What? That's right. Bush is behind those tax hikes. I assume you're one of the people who voted for him in 2004 so you have only yourself to blame.

no lol. tax hikes will lead to more people loosing jobs but some stupid people dont realize it

You mean when the Republicans admit that the only way to keep giving tax cuts to the rich while boosting "defense spending" is to raise taxes on the poor and middle class? As we all know, it is the top 3% who create jobs and we must all chip in to make sure they can continue. If all of those jobs are in other countries well... that's just capitalism at work.

There hasn't been one yet.

But if you make over $250,000/ year, you may have to cough up a few thousand more. Good for you.

If the bill the Democrats want is passed only the top 5% income taxpayers will have an increase in taxes, and they can afford it.

You mean the end of the tax cuts that the Republicans planned to happen?

Not going to affect me, since I don't make anywhere near $250,000 a year.

No. I am hardly making it now. I will be out catching the geese in the park by mid winter!. they hang around their for free food and free warm water... They won't fly south like the rest, that's too much work. They are democrat geese.

What tax hikes, the ones for people making over 250K....nope not worried. All other taxes will remain the same.

Back