Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to write a paragraph in spanish introducing myself?

okay so i have to write a paragraph in spanish that is at least 5 sentances

-intro (name and age)
    -3 things i like to do
    -3 things i do not like to do

help? maybe can someone type out the paragraph and show me where to enter everything like my name, age, likes, etc...???
    um to the first person who answered my question, its something called "checking your work"!! duhh i have a binder full or notes and drafs of the paragraph but i feel i want to check it. just because your lazy doesnt mean the rest of the world is. seriously get a life and stop critiszing people you dont even know! jeez.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, no wonder we are so behind the rest of the world

1. Actually listen in your spanish class
    2. Actually try to learn the language (if you like making 10-20 percent more money in your job later on)

3. Stop being s'damn lazy
    4. Do your own damn homework OMG OMG OMG

Downloads
    Uploads
    to be honest i think you should do this yourself.
    I'll give you the basics but not the damn paragraph!

me llamo ______
    tengo ______ años
    me gusta ________
    no me gusta _________

if you are taking spanish you should know what these mean and be able to make a paragraph....have fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Me llamo YOUR NAME. Tengo YOUR AGE años y soy de CITY WHERE YOU ARE FROM. Me gusta hablar con mis amigos, ver peliculas y comer en restaurantes de lujo. (I like to chat with my friends, watching movies and eat in fancy restaurants.) No me gustan los alimentos picantes y no me gusta fracasar en mis estudios. (I don't like spicy foods and I don't like to fail in my studies.)

an example for the first two sentences: Me llamo Maria. Tengo 21 (veintiuno) años y soy de New York (or soy Americana)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll use Google Translate. Here it is:

Hola, mi nombre es ____, y estoy ____ años de edad. Tres cosas que me gustan hacer son ____, ____, y ____. La razón que me gusta hacer esas cosas es porque son ____. Tres cosas que no me gusta hacer son ____, ____, y ____. La razón no me gusta hacer esas cosas es que ____.

I only answered this to get my 2 points. Do your own homework next time, and listen to your Spanish teacher!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hola! Me llamo (name). Tiene (age) anos. Me gusta ver peliculas, camino el perro, y bailar! No me gusta hacer la tarea, sacar la basura, o lavar los platos.

it means "hello! my name is (name) i am (age) years old. I like to watch movies, walk the dog, and dance. I don't like to do homework, take out the garbage, or wash dishes"

hope I helped

Unregistered
    hola! me llamo santhosh, tengo viente y cuatro anos.soy de warangal,vivo en hyderabad en un habitacion que easta muy cerca de la unversidad de osmania con mis amigos.
    mi padre es agricultor, mi madre es una ama de casa, tengo una hermana que estudia en un colego
    me gusta mucho ver las peliculas y hablar con amigos, mi favarito color es verde

cuando era nino, mi gustaba mucho jugar el campo con mis amigos de mi pueblo
    termine estudiar en tecnologías de la información, yo entre en eflu para aprender espanol, todos los dias yo caminaba uno kilometeros para ir al clase

Unregistered
    dude u should like do ur frickin' homework and quit being so d*mn lazy and do it urself

Unregistered
    djaodjf