Chris Lytle ( Ufc Fighter Lived in my apartment?)?

blahblah

May 23, 2008
Okay so hi . I'm a 12 year old girl so I dont really watch ufc . But today I was colletting oldnews paper and junk from a closet in my apartment for this recycling fundraiser at school , and I found a letter. It was from a guy named Thomas Suhay in washionton to my address in indiana to someone named Chris Lytle. But there isnt anyone named Chris Lytle in my house anymore bcause I moved in last year. But anyway when i opened the letter it was a collectable card of Chris Lytle inside. The note with it pretty much was asking for him to sign it . But what I'm asking is ins't that weird and do you know who Chris Lytle is. I went on wiki and it says he lives in Indiana,Indianpolis, (which is were I live) What the hell is going on . He lived in my apartment.. thats so weird
I'm not saying it's a "Big deal" I just wanted to know who he was ?

Chris Lytle holds the most "fight of the night" titles. He's a pretty good fighter and his fights are awesome. He fights Matt Serra who is a black belt in BJJ in the next card. Most people wouldn't care, though. That's cool, though. You have an interesting story to tell your friends now lol

The most exciting thing about my house is that it has no record of being built because the house was built before the town held any records at all. Records begin in the 1890's. It also had this lady that lived in here and supposedly when her husband died a friend of her husband took care of her with no other intention than he cared about her and was a close friend of the husband and felt as out of respect for his friend he would help his widowed wife with green.

EDIT: Don't pay attention to that prick. There always people like that who just want to take your thunder. You have an interesting story for your house. Enjoy it!

he is still a ufc fight he worksout and trains at intergrative fight in indiana . My friend shamar workout there also you could ask ur parents to take you there and maybe you can meet him to return the card or even ask him questions.

Back