Ok, so a few weeks ago I had this dream...

I had just started college, and I was walking through the lunchroom. There were many people milling about, and most of the girls breasts were bare. A certain group caught my eye. There was a girl, a few guys, an older girl, and a older guy, who seemed to be the ringleader.

I got to know this group a little better, and the ringleader was an evil person. The girl I first mentioned whispered to me, "Go along with him. If you don't he will torture you too" The guy would torture people, public humiliation, and physical pain. I became friends with this girl.

The guy had a dog, whom if you said '18' around, it would freak out and attack.

Towards the end of the dream, I was in a room full of people watching a movie. There were many many people here. During the movie, there was a flash of light, like something was coming. This one girl stood up and said if something was indeed coming to destroy everyone, she was leaving. The guy stood up and followed the girl out of the room.

My friend, the first girl, was scared and crying, sitting beside me. I turned to her, knelt on the ground, and told her that if she accepted god into her heart, he would protect her, and started praying. Then I woke up, with a feeling of disappointment, thinking I should have told the whole room this.

This is extremely odd, seeing as I am not religious. Also, 18=6+6+6.

What do you think?