My parents don't argue too often but when they do, it's nasty. But not abusive nasty. They yell and scream at each other about what the problem was but 50% of the arguing is blaming. They always blame each other for what went wrong. I am sick and tired of it. I never see them sit down and actually talk with one another about what's going on. They don't talk to each other about who needs to pick up who, or who does the bills, etc. I have asked both of my parents why and they each answer that the other one doesn't listen. I feel like they don't try hard enough to communicate. My mom says she has tried to talk to my dad for 20 years and he has never listen. I completely understand arguing is normal in marriage but blaming while arguing I don't believe is right. What should I do to try and help them become more effective communicators and so when they argue they don't blame each other.

I have come in and told my parents several times that I'm sick and tired of them fighting like that and they don't seem to change.