What are the meanings behind these recurring dreams?

Candace

Jun 3, 2008
Well, I have two different recurring dreams that I'd like to ask for possible interpretations to.

Recurring dream 1: I keep having dreams about my teeth. They are either in bad condition or I am shocked to find out there is something wrong with them. Pieces, or whole teeth (always molars) end up coming out, half-rotted, or are almost fully decayed by cavities. I am horrified, but then I wake up and realize that my teeth are fine. I have a dream like this once every few weeks to few months. What is my subconscious trying to tell me?

Recurring dream 2. I keep having dreams that I am back in high school. (I'm currently 21, graduated in 07 and am not in college. I had to repeat my senior year due to a lack of credits) It's usually one or more years after the year I was supposed to graduate in the dream. It's either the end of the school year and I am about to graduate, or I already have and I am at home when I recieve a letter in the mail. Either way, I'm notified that I have to return for another year of school. Usually this happens twice or more and I feel like I will never graduate. I usually have a handful of these dreams a year. What is my subconscious trying to tell me?

Back