Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to recover deleted photos from Android phone after a hard reset.?

I got locked out of my cell phone will many grid combination attempts...

After I was only left with a choice to type in my Google mail account/password, it says I typed in the wrong password...IT WAS THE RIGHT USERNAME/PASSWORD.

So I called Samsung customer service and they only choice I had was to do a hard reset..which deletes my photos too...

Does anyone know how to recover photos from an Android phone? I have a Samsung Captivate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, Olivia.

Sorry for a really late reply and hope someone can hear what I say. As a matter of fact, chances of recovery still exist even if you perform an phone reset or restore of your Samsung Android.

If the deleted pics were saved in phone internal memory, then sorry to say the answer is NO.
    If they were saved on the external memory (mass memory like a card) of your android phone, then YES. Try this digital photo recovery software. Take a personal version. It's free.

Note: before the files are recovered, do not write anything back to the phone in case overwritten. Best regards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ye,all your deleted photos,video,music are still on your (Apple products)iPod/iphone/ipad,mobile or Digital camera memory card.You can recover those deleted photos with data recovery software.You can get them back. but you have to use a photo recovery program. Card Data Recovery is a nice photo recovery program. it can recover deleted or lost photos from iPod, memory card, memory stick, SD card,etc.

1.Connect iPod/iphone/ipad,mobile or Digital camera memory card with your computer or Mac.

2.Download a data recovery software.Recommend this professional recovery software (For Mac Recovery)

3.Install the program and scan your iPod to look for deleted files.It shows you the thumbnails of your photos.

Nice to Recover Photo for Mac is one of the best Mac Photo Recovery software.It can scan and recover photos ,videos and audio from IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives, iPod,iphone,ipad, SD Cards, CF Cards, XD Cards, Memory Sticks, external Zip drives, FireWire and USB hard drives. The Mac photo recovery software supports professional RAW photograph recovery for almost all popular Digital SLRs, such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Minolta, Olympus, Kodak and so on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How to recover deleted photos from phone? is a common question encountered by many users, when they lose their memorable photos. If you have saved your photos on an external memory i.e. memory card then it is very easy to recover lost photos. I have used photo recovery tool to recover lost photos from my memory card. This software can also recover lost or accidentally deleted photos from different types of storage devices like hard drives, memory cards, external hard drives, USB drives, iPods etc. This software supports different types of memory cards like SD cards, MMC, XD cards, CF cards etc. This software has an ability to recognize and recover different types of files based on their unique signature. Download free demo version of this software to estimate recovery results. If you are satisfied with recovery results then use full version of this software to save recovered photos.