Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you trust Barack Obama's patriotism?

Look around... Do you trust anyone?

Downloads
    Uploads

yes,people who have lived outside the United States really do know why they Love the United States and they don't want to lose it..

Downloads
    Uploads

YesAll 3 of the Canidates want to help this country, they have all spent way too much time and money to not love this country. They just have differant approaches. I think anyone questioning the patriotism of any of these canidates should just abstain from voting.

armdawg37

Absolutely 100% “My attitude is that I’m less concerned about what you’re wearing on your lapel than what’s in your heart. And you show your patriotism by how you treat your fellow Americans, especially those who served. You show your patriotism by being true to our values and our ideals and that’s what we have to lead with is our values and our ideals.”

arinkorea

I believe he is as patriotic as the average Senator is however, everyone has their own idea on what patriotism is and so does Barack. Do I believe he wants to reshape America into what he believes is patriotic? -yes. Do I believe this is good for America? - no. I just cannot see how turning us into a communist nation is a good thing but I'm sure he believes in his heart that he is being patriotic.

arlene k

yeah too africa

ARMY WIFE

Yes, I do. This whole game played by the media about Obama being unpatriotic is so cheap what I have a tough time understanding how anyone in their right mind can go for it.

armedmtbr

I think this question was answer long time ago by the voter from Illinois. It is prejudice to ask this Question, cause of his father origin and nationality, Would you doubted the unibomber before booming Oklahoma.

Armen C

Don't make me laugh...if he becomes president...run for cover!

Downloads
    Uploads

Why wouldn't I?The muslim thing is a smear campaign, and if he were a muslim I'd still support him. Muslims are no more violent than Christians.The Wright thing is blown way out of proportion. Most white people don't understand black nationalism and don't care to. I'm sure 90% of Wright's sermons teach the Word, and I'm sure he's a great spiritual advisor.Barack Obama is too intelligent to agree with Wright's political views.My pastor is against abortion; I support abortion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast